The ICTD 2020 travel grant
Sri Lanka College of Dermatologists (SLCD), in collaboration with International Society of Dermatology (ISD) will be offering 12 travel grants to young consultants and trainees in dermatology who are willing to participate for the ICTD 2020. The selection will be based on the quality and the relevance of the abstract and the authors of 12 most outstanding abstracts will be awarded travel grants, each worth 250 USD.
Please find the terms and conditions on granting the scholarship and follow the below mentioned instruction when applying for the travel grant.
Terms and conditions to apply for the ICTD 2020 travel grant
- The applicant must participate as the presenting author in ICTD 2020 in any scientific activity such oral communication and/or a poster presentation. Abstracts for oral/ poster presentations must be submitted online by 31st March 2020.
- All scholarship applicants who are trainees must submit verification of their educational status through a letter from the Department Head or Program Director.
- The maximum age for granting the scholarship is 40 years. The applicants must be 40 years or below by the online abstract submission deadline. A proof of age such as the bio page of the passport may be required while applying for the scholarship.
- The scientific committee of ICTD 2020 kindly request a short CV of the applicant to be sent along with the application.
- Attendance at the ICTD 2020 must not also be supported by industry. (The scientific committee reserves the right to rescind scholarships to awardees whose abstracts and/ or attendance were supported by industry).
- All the abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the scientific committee and the scholarship will be awarded based on the quality and relevance of the scientific work to the conference. To view the list of topics in discussion at ICTD 2020, please visit https://ictdsrilanka.org/programme/
- Granting the scholarship will be confirmed once the presenting author get registered for the conference. The travel grant can be collected from the registration desk at the conference venue during the session.
- Applicants notified of awarding scholarship will be requested to decline or accept by a defined deadline. Rejected scholarships will have the opportunity to be reassigned.
- This opportunity is not open for the delegated from Si Lanka.
- The decision of the scientific committee of ICTD 2020 shall be final.
How to apply
Please forward following details to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st March 2020.
- Abstract submission reference number
- First name
- Mobile phone number
- E mail address
- Please attach proof of age (e.g. passport bio page) and a short CV.
- Trainees are kindly requested to submit verification of their educational status through a letter from the Department Head or Program Director. Please attach relevant documents along your application.